We are all done and dusted with the winter. Now is the time for spring to arrive. But the thing about spring is that it is fleeting and does not last for long. We hope you would have gotten your beach body on point by the time spring ends because soon it will be summer and you can head over to the beach to relax and flaunt your oh so sexy body. But before you do, you will need the best and the most trending swimwear to beat the heat in style and look chic while doing it. Looking for the latest in swimwear design for summer 2017? We have got you covered; or should we say uncovered? Here is all that you need to know about the latest in designs in swimwear. From Milan to Miami, we went through all the collections to help you know what’s hot and what’s not.
- One piece swimsuits will continue to trend this year as well like they did in 2016. This year the one piece will take a trip down to memory lane and will return to a style reminiscent of the Baywatch era of the 90s. One piece swimsuits with really high cut sides will dominate the fashion swimwear trend. One shoulder designs will also be very popular and trendy. Just be careful to apply a lot of sunscreens to avoid any asymmetrical tan lines. Throw in a deep v neckline and you have got yourself a sure winner for the summers.
- Well-endowed ladies rejoice! Halter tops will be all the rage this summer. While halter looks look good on any figure type, halter tops help provide the much needed additional support to ladies with large cup sizes. While they are considered more conservative than the bikini style swimwear, there is nothing that a little cutout and mesh at the right places can’t solve. You can also choose a top with a keyhole to add that desired risqué to your look.
- 2017 is the year where fashion celebrates comfort and relaxed looks. And we are not complaining. This year you can look hot even without the hassles and be trying too hard. This is also true for the beach attires. Swimsuits this year will also take the loungewear like approach. Off-the-shoulder styles like bandeau tops will be quite popular owing to their relaxed look and feel. They perfectly fit the role of relaxing at the beach while comfortably sipping drinks instead of going over the top to catch people’s attention. Plus you won’t have to worry about those persistent tan lines around the neck area anymore!
- Cut out designs will be the weapon of choice to add that extra bit of flair to your beach look. Go for bold color and graphic shades to get the look. If you are worried about the havoc with the tan lines all over your body, don’t be. Any well designed cut out swimwear with some strategically located straps can take care of the issue as it can help it look more cut out than it really is.
- While summer and beachwear are all about vibrant and punchy colors, this year is the return of one of the most understated shades there is on the color wheel. Thanks to all the Kardashians and the Jenners, nude seems to be the color of choice for swimwear this summer season. It has even got the nod of approval from all the fashion labels, making its presence felt in fashion events throughout the world. This offers you the chance to look the closest to being naked, without actually being so.
Solid color blocked swimwear in vibrant and punchy shades will, as expected, continue to be quite popular. What will be different though are the things that come along with Beachwear with tassels, straps, and strings were seen on the ramps in many of the fashion shows all over the globe? Besides these, lace cutouts, mesh and sheer cutouts in the swimsuit are the preferred method of choice to add the oomph to the overall look.
Leave a comment